As we continue through this situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to share what Ilio DiPaolo's is doing to support the health and safety of our family, staff and customers.
This standard has and always will be a priority here at Ilio DiPaolo's. We will remain open to continue to provide our community with great meals and drinks. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to keep our restaurant clean and sanitary. We are spacing out orders in order to practice social distancing.
- Our take out and prepared food offerings and services are available with reserved parking at our takeout pickup area. This includes curbside pickup and we provide delivery through DoorDash.
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning schedules.
- We are providing additional resources that include hand sanitizer and extra soap.
- ServeSafe Certified Managers - a nationally recognized certification that ensures proper food safety and sanitation protocol.
- All our employees have a heightened awareness.
We are in this together and look forward to continue to serve our Buffalo community. We must all do our part to keep our community healthy. Be responsible, wash those hands, and enjoy good Italian food & wine. Salute!
Dennis DiPaolo, Ilio DiPaolo
Family & Staff