TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
1. The Banquet Office must be notified of the guaranteed number of guests attending at least (2) two weeks before
the function. The GUARANTEED AMOUNT for which you will be charged, even if fewer guests attend, can be
changed 48 hours prior to function date.
2. The menu for an event must be determined at least (4) four weeks prior to the function date.
3. Ilio DiPaolo’s shall not assume responsibility for any merchandise or articles left in the Banquet Rooms during or following an event.
4. Payment shall be made in full by Cash or Check the day of the function. Weddings must be paid in full with Cash, Money Order or Cashier’s Check (3) three days before the Reception. If paying with Personal Check, for any event, payment must be remitted at least (2) two weeks before event.
5. A minimum of 165 people must be guaranteed to use the entire Banquet Facility. A minimum number of 35 people or a total banquet invoice of at least $1,000.00 in food and beverage costs must be guaranteed in order to reserve a Private room (the Introdacqua or Venetian Rooms) on Friday or Saturday. A minimum of 60 people or a total banquet invoice of at least $2,000.00 in food and beverage costs must be guaranteed to reserve a large room (the Tuscany Room). A tentative booking will be held for one (1) week only.
6. ILIO DIPAOLO’S RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE AN ALTERNATE ROOM SHOULD THE PROJECTED ATTENDANCE FALL BELOW THE ORIGINAL ESTIMATE OR THE FUNCTION ON A PARTICULAR DATE WARRANTS A SUBSTITUTION (to be determined at Ilio DiPaolo’s sole discretion).
7. Deposits made to Ilio DiPaolo’s are not refundable in the event of a cancellation, unless we can schedule another party of equal number for that same date. A deposit is required to hold a date.
8. NO Table Glitter, Confetti or Bubbles are permitted in our facility or cleaning charges will apply.
9. Applicable New York State sales tax will be added to the total bill.
10. An Administrative Charge equal to 5% of all food, beverage and other costs will also be added to all banquet invoices. The Administrative Charge covers various administrative costs related to your banquet and is not distributed to employees as a gratuity.
11. Menu variations or special dishes are available for individuals with allergies or special dietary requirements.
12. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
13. PRICES ON ALL BANQUET MENUS ARE BASED ON A CASH PAYMENT.
Minimum $100 or $2 per Person
Minimum $500.00 upon Initial Booking (Non-refundable)
& $10.00 per Person 90 Days before Function Date.
Special Arrangements are available upon Request.