1. The Banquet Office must be notified of the guaranteed number of guests attending at least two (2) weeks before the function. The GUARANTEED AMOUNT for which you will be charged, even if fewer guests attend, can be changed 48 hours prior to function date.
2. The menu for an event must be selected at least four (4) weeks prior to the function date.
3. Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant & Banquet Facility shall not have any responsibility or liability for any merchandise or articles left at the Lodge at Woodlawn Beach or the Bride's Room prior, during or following an event.
4. Payment must be paid in full with Cash, Money Order or Cashier's Check three (3) days before the Reception. If paying with Personal Check for any event, payment must be remitted at least two (2) weeks before the event.
5. Deposits made to Ilio DiPaolo's are not refundable in the event of a cancellation, unless another party of equal value occurs on the same date. A deposit is required to hold a date.
6. A fee of $50.00 per hour will be charged for any event setting up before 12 Noon of extending past 11:00 PM.
7. A Cash Bar, in conjunction with a Bar Package will be subject to a Bartender Fee of $20.00 per hour, per Bartender.
8. Bar and Entertainment MUST finish at the same time. If music extends after time of bar closing, a fee of $20.00 per hour will be charged per staff member on duty.
9. Arrangements for payment and drop-off of party items at the Lodge at Woodlawn Beach are to be made by appointment with Ilio DiPaolo's Banquet Manager. Any extended plans, such as rehearsals, set up or decorating must be approved with the Lodge at Woodlawn Beach management for security purposes.
10. Ilio's catering will arrive (2) two hours prior to the event. All vendors can arrive within that time frame or otherwise must be approved by Ilio DiPaolo's or the Lodge at Woodlawn Beach management.
11. NO Table Glitter, Confetti or Bubbles are permitted in the facility or cleaning charges will apply.
12. Applicable New York State sales tax will be added to the total bill.
13. A Gratuity equal to 15% of all food, beverage and other costs will be added to all banquet invoices.
14. An Administrative Charge equal to 5% of all food, beverage and other costs will also be added to all banquet invoices. The Administrative Charge covers various administrative costs related to your banquet and is not distributed to employees as a gratuity.
15. Menu variations or special dishes are available for individuals with allergies or special dietary requirements.
16. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
17. PRICES ON ALL BANQUET MENUS ARE BASED ON A CASH PAYMENT
Minimum $100 or $2 per Person
Minimum $500.00 upon Initial Booking (Non-refundable)
& $10.00 per Person 90 Days before Function Date
Special Arrangements are available upon Request.